Updated: May 3, 2021
Kathleen Fitzgerald LLC (“Company” or “We”) welcomes you and is committed to respecting your privacy rights and personal information.
This policy describes the types of information the Company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website, including our practices for collecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect through this Website, along with email/text/chat and application-based communications between you and this Website. This policy does not apply to information collected by third party websites that may link or are accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and those who are under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information to the Website. This prohibition includes providing personal information, registering or using Website features, providing public comments in interactive forums within the Website, and making purchases through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16, and if we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from (or about) a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You
We collect the following information from users of our Website:
- Your name, email, and IP addresses, if you: a) sign up for a newsletter; b) fill out other contact forms; c) complete surveys; d) provide comments or e) send other feedback to our Website.
- Your name, phone number, email address, and postal address (“personal information”) if you purchase a product/package/session. We rely on secure third-party vendors to process payment information (credit card information) and do not store payment information internally. We only work with secure vendors for payment processing services.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you submit it.
- Automatically as you interact with the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, referring URL, web browser type, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies. We may use Google Analytics to collect this information in order to analyze and improve the user experience.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter or time of product/service purchase.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys.
- Your searches on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“User Submissions”) on public areas of the Website as of this date and public forums that may be created in the future. Remember that your User Submissions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk, and while comments are moderated, we are not responsible for the actions of others on the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Submissions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Throughout your use of our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about the details of your visits, including location data and traffic patterns, internet connection, operating system, and browser/equipment used.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. This collection helps us improve our Website, services we provide, and allows us to understand our audience’s interests and preferences and recognize users when they return to our Website.
Our Website also features small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics.
How Your Information Will Be Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To complete any obligations you’ve entered into with our company, and to provide you with information, communications, services, or products you've requested from us.
- To improve our customer service by responding to your requests for information and products more quickly and efficiently.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest and other periodic emails.
- To run a promotion, contest, or survey.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To measure interest and improve our Website and personalize its contents to you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes other than as described in this policy. If our practices change, we will update this policy and provide you with the relevant updates as required by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including secure payment processors.
- To a buyer or other successor of this Company in connection with a corporate transaction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any mandated governmental request or court order.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company and our clients.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing to any newsletters by using the Unsubscribe button or by sending us an email, with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, stating your request to [email protected]. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service/product purchase or other transaction.
We do not control third parties’ collection/use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, we recommend you review the opt-out informational website/links provided by these third parties.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss, misuse, or alteration. We do not store or save your credit card information. All payment information is processed through a third-party secure vendor and is not retained by Kathleen Fitzgerald LLC.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like interactive forums (blog comment sections, etc.), as the transmission of information is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information is processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. Please be aware that the data protection laws of the United States may differ from the laws of your home country.
If you make a data request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Third Party Links
This Website may contain links or buttons for other websites, including social media platforms. If you choose to visit other websites from this Website, please review their privacy policies.